SAP Project Manager +6 month Mannheim area
Within the CLIENT’s Group there is currently no completely integrated and European wide ERP solution in place. The ERP systems and landscape vary from country to country and have partly soon reached their end-of-lifecycle like the self-developed system which is currently used in seven countries and urgently need to be replaced
Based on an ERP Evaluation Program, it was decided in March 2019 to utilize SAP S4/HANA to develop first a template for the client’s countries Germany, Austria and Switzerland and to run a Pilot in Austria. After a successful pilot the new ERP-Landscape should be first implemented as well in Germany and Switzerland. Later on, the other four countries (France, Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia) should be rolled in, followed by further CLIENT countries in case functional gaps need to be closed or their ERP Systems have reached its end-of-lifecycle.
In parallel to the pilot, it is planned to set up a separate project to migrate the existing SAP FI/CO System based on SAP ECC to SAP 4/HANA. The SAP FI/CO System is already used for 18 countries. During the SAP FI/CO migration, the existing template should be extended and harmonized.
Another project will take care to plan and implement a harmonized Data Model that can be not only applied for the D, A, CH countries but also considers Data requirements of the other countries. Finally, it is planned to set up a dedicated project to address BI requirements on a European wide Level.
These three additional projects need to cover European wide aspects but should focus first on the definition of requirements needed for the Pilot in Austria. In addition and as part of the Pilot projects it is planned to set up a dedicated project/work stream focusing on the development of the integration platform.
CLIENT Corporate IT is currently running a Request for Proposal to select until July 2019 two implementation partners who should develop and implement the SAP ERP and SAP EWM template. To manage and coordinate these two projects and providers, CLIENT Corporate IT is looking for an internal or external SAP Project Manager.
Profile: SAP Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Plan, align and oversee all project activities related to the template creation for Austria, Germany, Switzerland and pilot implementation in Austria based on the project plans of the different providers for the SAP ERP (S4/HANA) and SAP EWM project
- Ensure provision of detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports
- Support the End2End process and system integration and consideration of Quality Assurance requirements
- Together with the project managers of the providers for SAP ERP and EWM projects: coordinate, guide and lead the different functional and technical project and work stream teams during the project
- Represent the interest of CLIENT Group towards implementation partners
- Make decisions and evaluate functional issues arising from both projects
- Working closely together with the project leads of the other program projects: Finance Global, BI Global and MDM Global and align activities
- Oversee the pilot projects to provide metrics for reporting to program Management, Advisory or Steering Boards
- Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans
- Report issues and risks of the project to the program management and escalating decisions.
- Present formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates.
- Support stakeholder management and communication to Business
- Support Training Management
- Several years of experience in managing complex SAP Implementation projects, also S4/HANA projects
- Understanding of the business and industry needs in Wholesale Business
- Knowledge of relevant SAP modules, methodologies, and techniques related to Wholesale Business
- Experienced to manage, align and monitor different implementation providers and teams
- Knowledge of formal project management methods like PMI, SCRUM, ACTIVATE and related software tools
- Ability to report at all levels
- Ability to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
- An experienced leader with the ability to manage successfully conflicts and motivate others
- Excellent German and English (spoken and written)
- Location Mannheim and Nürnberg area
- Effort 4-5 days / week
- On-site work, remote is generally possible in case the project
- Start / duration: summer 2019 until at least 31.01.2019 (client fiscal year end), project duration is longer and thus prolongation is more than expected
Ich freue mich von Ihnen zu hören und mich mit Ihnen über weitere Informationen austauschen zu können!
Amoria Bond operiert als Personalberatung. Keine der genannten Fachausdrücke soll im Hinblick auf Alter, Geschlecht oder Erfahrung diskriminierend sein. Wir bestätigen, dass wir alle Bewerbungen von Kandidaten jeden Alters, Geschlecht oder Erfahrung gerne entgegennehmen.